Planning a wedding is one of the most exciting events in one’s life, but we know it can be stressful, too. We’ve put together a Signature Wedding Package as a starting point and some simple add-ons in hopes of easing the decision-making demands on the happy couple during the process of planning your destination wedding.
Wedding Buyout Experience
Have an exceptional wedding experience by saying “I do” in style with our fully customized event explicitly designed for you and your loved ones. Our Wedding Buyout Experience is perfect for couples who want to make their dream wedding a reality. This exclusive package will give you everything you need to create an unforgettable wedding experience.
Our Wedding Buyout Experience is designed to give you and your loved ones exclusive access to our lodge and its numerous facilities, creating a cherished retreat for your wedding celebration. Elevate your wedding celebration with group activities such as our Great Yellowstone Challenge, group fishing tours, and custom lawn parties with our activities team. For those who seek relaxation and rejuvenation, our luxurious spa and wellness facilities offer a serene haven, allowing you and your guests to unwind and prepare for the celebration ahead. We will ensure that every detail of your intimate ceremony or grand celebration is perfect.
Photo courtesy of Sean LeBlanc Photography.
Signature Wedding Package
Our Signature Wedding Package offers all the essentials for your big day, including:
- Invite up to 4 guests to the wedding-tasting weekend
- Custom group lodging rate
- Designated hours of facility access to include set-up and teardown
- Ceremony & reception chairs for up to 150 guests
- Microphone and Bose sound system for the ceremony
- Table décor: number stands and three votive candles per table
- Round dining tables for up to 150 guests
- Tables for your cake, gifts, guest book, and DJ
- Your choice of ivory or white linens and napkins
- China, glassware and matte silver flatware for food and beverage service
- Complimentary cake cutting with coffee and tea
- One hour rehearsal to be scheduled with your event manager
Paradise Intimate Wedding Package
CEREMONY + DINNER | 10 – 50 GUESTS
$225 PER PERSON + CUSTOM VENUE RENTAL FEES BASED ON LOCATION
Paradise Valley’s breathtaking natural beauty creates a romantic and serene location for an unforgettable wedding. This package includes the ceremony and a three-course dinner with personalized menus and a group lodging discount for you and your guests. Let Sage Lodge set the stage for your perfect intimate ceremony and dinner in paradise.
- Five Hours of Event Access
*Includes one hour set up/take down, one hour ceremony, and three hour dining event
- Custom Set-Up
*Includes ceremony arch, tables, chairs, house linens, flatware, stemware, votive candles
- Three-Course Plated Meal including coffee and tea service
- 3 Hour Beverage Service including two specialty cocktails, beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages
- Waived Cake Cutting Fee
- Welcome Gift & Sparkling Wine for the wedding couple
- Group Lodging rate assessed at time of booking
Ceremonies available Monday – Thursday. No substitutions on the three-course plated menu. Additional bartender/bar set-up fees may apply based on final bar package and guest totals. Children ages 4-12 receive a 50% discount on package pricing, complimentary for children under 4. Minimum night stay based on normal property requirements.
Photo courtesy of Sweetgrass Studio.
Emigrant Peak Elopement Package
Ceremony + Dinner Reservation + Stay | 2-6 Guests
Looking for a stress-free way to solidify your I Do’s in the most spectacular Montana setting? Head to Sage Lodge, where we have every detail prepared for you and your partner. With package rates starting at $7,000 in November – April or $8,500 May – October, this is the perfect elopement getaway to start the rest of your life together.
- Stay at Sage Lodge
*Pick your number of room nights and room type. Up to 20% off our Best Flexible Rate*
- Bouquet & Boutonniere
- Elopement Photography Package
*Includes 50+ edited photos from your ceremony and a full portrait session for the couple including photos with your wedding party and family. High resolution photos will be delivered via a private online gallery link.*
- Ceremony Site
*Location based on availability two weeks prior to event*
- Local Officiant
- Private 3-Course Dinner, Bottle of Sparkling Wine, Two Cocktails, and Gratuity
- Small Sweetheart Cake
- 60 Minute Signature Couples Massage
- In-Room Floral Arrangement, Welcome Gift & Sparkling Wine
Ceremonies available Monday – Thursday. Must be booked at least 30 days prior to arrival. Ceremony location based on availability two weeks prior to the event date. Maximum ceremony attendance of six people, including the couple. Marriage License is the responsibility of the couple.
Photo courtesy of Kacie Q Photography.
*Advance reservations required; subject to availability; blackout dates may apply; cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or existing contract. Group rates only available to parties requiring 10 or more guestrooms per night. Rates do not include tax and service charge, unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change.*