Relax. Restore. Rejuvenate.
Yes, Montana is known for its rugged environment, its “get out there, get dirty, and have fun” spirit. Those are apt descriptions, and at Sage Lodge you can go full-on Montana. Yet we’re proud to offer the flip side, where you can relax your mind and rejuvenate your soul in the serene setting of our Montana spa. The Spa at Sage Lodge is open to our guests and local visitors, and is perfect for pre-wedding pampering, special occasion celebrating, or well-deserved restorative time.
10:00am to 6:00pm
All treatments require advance reservations.
Featured Menu Item
Yellowstone River Rock Massage
Smooth, heated Yellowstone River stones and various pressure techniques penetrate fatigued muscles to reduce inflammation, release tension, and reduce stress within the body. With this 90-minute deeply relaxing massage, you have the choice of the combination of heated + chilled stones or heated stones only.
Where relaxation is more than just a state of mind
While you’re here, enjoy all of the healing elements that our spa has to offer before or after your treatment – from our steam room and sauna, to a soak in our hot tub or some quiet time in our relaxation lounge. Peruse our retail display to discover new products or stock up on your favorites, including Éminence, the popular organic skin care line we are proud to feature.
Indulge & Save with Spa Specials
Sage Signature Spa Package
The Spa at Sage Lodge takes tranquility to a whole new level in a setting that brings the outside in. Let us pamper you with two signature spa treatments, a bottle of bubbly, and more.
- Minimum two-night stay
- Two 60-minute Sage Signature Customized massages ($403 value, including 22% service charge. Please call The Spa at 406.823.4009 prior to making a reservation to confirm treatment availability.)
- Bottle of Sage Lodge Brut sparkling wine upon arrival
- One-time $50 dining credit
All treatments require advanced reservations.
*Amenities are per room per stay. Minimum two-night stay required. Please call The Spa at 406.823.4009 prior to making a reservation to confirm treatment availability. Booking the package does not guarantee an appointment. A 22% taxable service charge will be added on to all spa services. 100% of this service charge will be distributed to service personnel.
Spa Access Pass
Spa Access Pass – 2 Hours – $50/per person
This pass includes access to The Spa’s relaxing amenities including the dry sauna, steam room, outdoor hot tub, and beautiful outdoor lounge area. Please call for Spa Access Pass availability. Limit of 2 guests per reservation.
With a relaxation lounge, sauna, steam room, five treatment rooms and a private hot tub with patio, The Spa at Sage Lodge is perfect for pre-wedding pampering, special occasion celebrating, or just some well-deserved restorative time with a group of friends or family. Ask us about our Spa Privatization Rates and Packages.
We want your visit to The Spa at Sage Lodge to be as relaxing and comfortable as possible. To make the most of your experience, please note the following spa guidelines:
- Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes in advance of your appointment to check in, change, and relax.
- For your convenience, The Spa at Sage Lodge provides lockers for personal belongings if desired.
- To maintain a tranquil environment, we kindly ask that you observe our no cell phone policy. Please turn all cell phones and devices to silent or off upon entering The Spa. All emergency calls can be directed through our front desk.
- Robes, sandals, and toiletries are also provided.
- The sauna, steam room, and hot tub are co-ed and bathing suits must be worn.
- To maintain a tranquil and harmonious environment, these facilities are silent.
- Please assist us in our goal to be environmentally conscious by limiting excessive towel use throughout your spa experience.
- The minimum age for treatments is 18, with identification. A parent/guardian must give written consent for all spa guests under the age of 18. The minimum age for Spa amenities such as the hot tub, steam room, and sauna is also 18.
- The Spa includes one Couples Suite, which can be booked over the phone or online.
- Certain treatments are not suitable for those with serious medical conditions. Inform a spa attendant of any special medical conditions or physical needs at the time of booking. Some conditions may require a doctor’s approval.
- We reserve the right to terminate a session because of inappropriate behavior, intoxication, infectious conditions, or sexual advances.
- We recommend you do not wear jewelry or bring valuables to The Spa, as we cannot be responsible for items that are lost or stolen.
- A credit card is required to secure your appointment time and date.
- There is a 22% taxable service charge on all spa services. 100% of the service charge will be distributed to service personnel.
- We ask that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Re-scheduling fees may apply.
- If an appointment is cancelled within 48-hours of your appointment, a cancellation fee of the full treatment amount + 22% service charge will be charged to the credit card on file. Guests may not transfer an appointment to another person, unless discussed with and approved by Spa management a minimum of 48-hours in advance.
- Payment: The Spa accepts all major credit cards or Sage Lodge room charges. Cash is accepted.
- Group cancellations require 72 hours notice.
- Late Policy: Treatment times will not be extended due to late arrivals. If 5 minutes passes into a scheduled appointment time, the appointment will be considered a no-show and cancellation charges of the full treatment amount + 22% service charge will be charged to the credit card on-file.