The Ultimate Montana Luxury Resort
Sage Lodge, located on the banks of the Yellowstone River, and just 35 minutes from Yellowstone National Park, offers the ultimate Montana luxury resort getaway. It’s an idyllic headquarters from where you can launch a day of fly fishing, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing – or any other endeavor that calls your name. And, your outdoor expeditions will culminate in serious indoor comfort. Our Lodge guestrooms and Ranch Houses deliver pure Montana ambiance inspired by anglers, along with the coziness essential to any type of vacation.
Sage Lodge delivers unbound access to the outdoor wonders of Montana, but we also cater to those who enjoy a range of creature comforts. Our amenities are extensive, so whatever you feel like doing, it’ll still feel like you’re getting away. When you’re not outside hiking, biking, or fishing, you can still treat your body well inside - whether in our fitness center, luxurious spa, or outdoor hot tub.
Sage Lodge guestrooms make it extremely enticing to simply relax in front of the fireplace or stretch out on our cozy beds and crack open a few books (or spirits, for that matter). It’s the perfect locale to gather and make plans for the day, or wind down and relive the adventures you just enjoyed. Then, when you’ve worked up an appetite, head to The Fireside Room or The Grill for an authentic Montana meal.
A stay at Sage Lodge includes robust seasonal programming, including daily staff-led activities, including axe throwing, fly fishing, yoga, live music, guided stargazing, and more. Our seasoned concierge team will help you plan the ultimate Yellowstone Country adventure, making sure you experience the best our region has to offer.
Sage Lodge has a Resort Fee of $35 per room per night which includes the following:
- Private Pond Fly Fishing:
- Access to our private trout Casting Pond
- Fly rods and tackle for use on the Casting Pond
- Daily Staff-Guided Activities
- Activity rental gear, including:
- STANLEY coolers and backcountry picnic gear
- Hiking poles
- Naturalist library Field Guides
- 1,200 acres of private trails
- Yellowstone River front access
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Outdoor firepits
- 24-hour fitness center
- Fellow Kettle: Pour Over Coffee & Variety Of Tea
- Laundry: self-service stocked facility & paid laundry service
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Childcare & pet sitting services (based on availability)
Guests can also enjoy the following on-site amenities during their stay:
- The Grill – our world-class dining room overlooks the Yellowstone River and combines stunning 360-degree views with exceptional Montana-inspired cuisine. Rustic Montana meets contemporary steakhouse in the heart of Paradise Valley.
- The Fireside Room for Montana-inspired indoor and outdoor dining, including Room Service so you can dine in the comfort of your own room
- The Spa – offers a menu of massages, facials, and body treatments, plus an outdoor therapy pool, steam room, and sauna
- Private/Guided Experiences ranging from Yellowstone National Park Tours and llama meet & greets, to mixology classes and private dinners.
- Provisions retail and gift shop
- Over 6,200 square feet of meeting and event space ideal for everything from large conferences to an intimate “I Do” (must be booked in advance)
A stay at Sage Lodge includes robust seasonal programming, including daily staff-led on-property activities, including axe throwing, fly fishing fundamentals, yoga, live music, guided stargazing, and more. Our seasoned concierge team will help you plan the ultimate Yellowstone Country adventure, making sure you take advantage of everything on the Sage Lodge property, as well as in the area.
Explore Our Property
Explore the outdoor areas of the property via our trail system. With four tail options, you can walk, hike, or bike your way to the riverfront beach on the Yellowstone, our Apple Orchard, or cruise through fields at the base of the Absaroka Mountains. When you get back to the lodge, sit back and relax in one of the outdoor hot tubs or gather your crew around the outdoor firepits and roast some s'mores.
With over 1200 acres of private land to explore, there's plenty of room at Sage Lodge to spread out.
Our Commitment To Conservation
From the beginning, Sage Lodge was designed with the health of the Yellowstone River at the forefront. The use of the land as we have it leaves 300 acres along the shore in its undeveloped state, and the site of the Lodge was purposely set back significantly from the riverbank to allow the current state of the river bank to remain. The presence of our Montana luxury resort reinforces and amplifies the strongest conservation method in the area, which is an economy and a river that thrive together.
Sage Lodge supports the conservation efforts and, in turn, helps the health of the entire river, not just the one and a half beautiful miles within our property. Over time, our efforts and influence on the property will be of a restorative nature, continually improving the ecosystem, as opposed to putting further pressure on it. Sage Lodge actively participates in the conservation community supporting the entire watershed surrounding our Yellowstone lodging.